The ticket price is 9/49 euros, depending on the seat selection. Dinner price is 40 euros.
Tickets can be purchased from Piletilevi, www.piletilevi.ee.
The three-course dinner is served adjacent to the convent on a weather-proof summer terrace. Appetizers and the main course will be served before the performance and dessert during the intermission. Summer terrace tickets are only valid with a ticket to the same evening’s performance. To purchase the dinner, please enter the code from the performance ticket. Doors open at 5 PM.
A VIP ticket includes:
- Seat in the VIP sector
- Small present from a partner of the festival
- A la carte menu on the summer terrace starting from 2 hours before the show
- After the show an exclusive meeting with the performers and festival organizers at the summer terrace
- Comfortable VIP transport to the performance and back within Tallinn
VIP tickets are on sale only at the Tallinn Philharmonic Society.
Sale of VIP tickets will end one week before the start of the show.
VIP tickets are available in a very limited quantity!
* Adding to the comfort of the festival’s concert hall are cushioned seating in amphitheatre style, covered windows and a roof.
* Gates open two hours before the scheduled starting time of a performance. The Summer Terrace and sales points are also open at the same time.
* We recommend that you park in the Regati car park or in the car park of Pirita’s Selver supermarket. Parking is free of charge. The car park in front of the convent is reserved throughout the festival.
* Visitors in wheelchairs are asked to contact the organisers at the gate so that we can escort you to your seat in the most convenient and comfortable way.
* The following is prohibited on festival premises:
- photography, filming and other forms of recording of performances without the consent of the organiser
- food and drink you have brought with you; pets; umbrellas; items which may endanger your own life or health of those of other visitors; narcotic, psychotropic and other intoxicating substances.