Adjacent to the Fraternity Hall is the Fraternity Room (the Elders’ Room), which was designed in 1908 by the architect W. Neumann.
Of its former fine furnishings, only a massive built-in steel safe that used to hold the brotherhood’s silver collection, and a fireplace, later walled in, are left.
Now Baroque concerts are held in this cozy room, in addition it has also been used as a training/seminar workshop, a photo and television studio.
The room (58m2) has a capacity of:
- concert 50 people
- dinner 20 people