Concerts and other cultural events can be held in the House of the Blackheads in all four halls.
White Hall is the most frequently used one, but St. Olaf’s Guild Hall is also worth mentioning for its remarkably good acoustics for organizing chamber concerts.
For concerts we offer a package deal, which includes:
- 1,5h rehearsal time before the concert
- a concert time of max. 2h (concert with two halves)
- chairs in the concert hall
- cloakroom, ticket sales and usher services
- a tuned piano
The White Hall has an Estonia concert grand piano, the other halls have Estonia baby grand pianos.
Price is 390 € (includes VAT).
Number of seats:
- White Hall: floor 200, balcony 40
- St. Olaf’s Guild Hall, Fraternity Hall and Basement Hall have a capacity of 100 people
Tickets are sold in the House of the Blackheads through the Piletilevi sales point (open 1h before the concert starts). We ask event organizers, who do not sell their tickets through Piletilevi, to notify the administration.
Cafe (upon preorder) is opened only for concerts with an intermission.
We ask concert posters to be delivered to us at least 2 weeks before the concert.
For an additional fee, additional rehearsal time, light and sound equipment and other equipment are available. More details here: Equipment rental